Friday, May 2, 2008

Thank You

Benjamin will be blessed this Sunday at the Galveston First Ward at 9 AM. Any and all who are in the area and wish to attend may do so. Here is the address 1940 W Galveston St. Chandler, AZ 85224



Thank you to all the women, children, and families that made our baby shower a success. We received lots of outfits and diapers. We also brought home several blankets and wet wipe boxes. I did not attend our gala event but opted to squander away a dozen chicken wings and onion rings from Buffalo Wild Wings and catch up on the playoffs. Mari had family attend, her mom, aunt and cousins, as well as her sisters and sister in law.

1 comment:

RJ said...

Oh man I haven't checked back in a while and so I had such fun to come home to! Your guy is SO cute and I love hearing all the little details of your lives! The first picture in this post is incredible! Blow it up and frame it! How're the cloth going? Did you see our recent ec post!? It is so awesome and WAY easier with cloth, if you want any ideas just go to the blog... :) Happy babying!