Wednesday, June 18, 2008

10 weeks old today!

So I was trying to take pictures after Ben's bath that were not too revealing... Here are the only two that are not! I guess my baby is just a bit of an exhibitionist!



Yes, he still has his curls, although his hair is starting to get a little thin on the sides where he rubs his head when I am not picking him up fast enough.

This is something I've been meaning to post for a while and finally got around to taking pictures for- Benjamin's ears are different! The right ear has an extra ridge in it. I'm not sure if that will eventually go away or if he will always have this quirk. For now, it is fun!



As a final update, he weighed 13.5 pounds today! (That does include a diaper and the scale only does 1/2 pound increments)

No comments: