I don't have an email for you. Thanks for writing how funny that ya'll live in NC. Asheville is one of my favorite NC cities and they have great seasons. I hope you are adjusting to the humidity it makes me glad that Im leaving to go back west. Your baby is super cute and you all look so happy congrats. I hope your adjusting to the southern culture its kinda like moving to another country but a really polite one.
2 comments:
Grandmama found a yellow link under the car seat in the Malibu. She attached it to her key ring as a reminder of her favorite grandson.
Hi Mari,
I don't have an email for you. Thanks for writing how funny that ya'll live in NC. Asheville is one of my favorite NC cities and they have great seasons. I hope you are adjusting to the humidity it makes me glad that Im leaving to go back west. Your baby is super cute and you all look so happy congrats. I hope your adjusting to the southern culture its kinda like moving to another country but a really polite one.
Post a Comment