We just had to get what was left of this laugh fest on film. Obliviously he was fairly laughed out by the time we set up the camera and of course in his face to distract. All went well and continues to go well.
That kid is AD OR A BLE. And a stinkin' CHUNK! I love it! And I feel sorry for your back and slightly lucky for my feather weight. Did you make a mai tai? How's your EC pants coming? I can't wait for the lil ones to play someday! You aren't planning a trip to AZ the first week of Dec or mid May by any chance???
P.S. I showed Davey the video and he said, "That's so weird that I walked the trail with that woman. Her and I been through some s---." He spelled it out, for maximum comedic effect. Oh Davey!
2 comments:
That kid is AD OR A BLE. And a stinkin' CHUNK! I love it! And I feel sorry for your back and slightly lucky for my feather weight. Did you make a mai tai? How's your EC pants coming? I can't wait for the lil ones to play someday! You aren't planning a trip to AZ the first week of Dec or mid May by any chance???
P.S. I showed Davey the video and he said, "That's so weird that I walked the trail with that woman. Her and I been through some s---." He spelled it out, for maximum comedic effect. Oh Davey!
How funny is that... and a great way to get your Tae Bo in!!
Post a Comment