Are a Christmas 08 present from Grandma and Grandpa Moody. These things are worth their weight in gold! From those plastic rings to wooden blocks! I know Great Grandpa B would sure be happy to see this!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Figured I'd find you all somehow. Benjamin is so stinking cute! How's NC?
Kerri!! It's so good to hear from you. I've been meaning to call but I guess I am a bum because I have been meaning to call for a few months now! We love Asheville. It is so beautiful and there are four seasons and lots to do outside, plus good things like tailgate markets where you can buy from real farmers. I hear you have a blog...Can you send me an invitation?? maribunker at gmail.com
2 comments:
Figured I'd find you all somehow. Benjamin is so stinking cute! How's NC?
Kerri!!
It's so good to hear from you. I've been meaning to call but I guess I am a bum because I have been meaning to call for a few months now! We love Asheville. It is so beautiful and there are four seasons and lots to do outside, plus good things like tailgate markets where you can buy from real farmers. I hear you have a blog...Can you send me an invitation?? maribunker at gmail.com
Post a Comment