Welcome, Ellen Lucille into the world. She was born at 11:01 pm last night. She is adorable with light eye brows and fine black hair. She weighs in 9lbs 4ozs and 21 1/2" long! Her Mother is doing well. Both got some sleep last night in their own beds! Mari will most likely be confined to the bed for a week. Mari's mom is here until next Wednesday morning. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Love, John
2 comments:
Im so excited....... A girl to spoil..... So i totally want to come over. Tell me when would be a good time. Yay congrats......
Yay yay Yay! I'm so happy for you guys. I seriously wish I lived close. All I want to do is bring you a nourishing :) dinner, hear your birth story and scrub your bathroom. I LOVE taking care of new moms!!! Give Benjamin and Lucy a hug for me and I'm sending all my best wishes and love through this dumb interweb. :)
Post a Comment