Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shit my kids ruined dot com

Mari has had her hands full around the house this week. I came home to find all the toys were being sent upstairs. I found out one of the multiple infractions was of crayon circles on the wall above our headboard. The children had also used a chair to reach the top shelf of the pantry and acquired the bag of Easter candy. They were in their usual "hiding spot" behind a recliner eating away.  So the toys were sent upstairs. The next night (after getting to bed WAY to late) Benjamin comes to our room asking daddy to cover him up.  Well apparently daddy said he would but by the time Benjamin returned to his room daddy was asleep again.  This prompted a very upset Benjamin to return (he was crying and sobbing) back to our room to request to be covered up. At this point Mama gets up to cover him up.  Well Mama's covering cannot compare to daddy's covering so he continue to cry and be hysterical. This in turn woke up Sister. She was crying and sobbing for no other reason than Benjamin was crying and sobbing. Daddy slept thru most of this while Mama tried her best to console two children from 11 o'clock til 2 o'clock. By the end of the week I return home to find Lucy in Mama's makeup bag. We were able to remove most of it with a warm cloth though I am sure our dinner guest thought we had been abusive. 




No comments: