Lucy is now 2 months old! Well, as of Monday she is. We've been to the doctor and she gets a clean bill of health. She now weighs 12 pounds (75th percentile), she is 22.5 inches long (50th) and her head circumference is 15.5 cm (almost 75th). We took a video in celebration this morning. I wanted her to smile, but she didn't really feel like smiling. So I decided I would put her on her tummy and let he show off holding up her head. She was doing really well... and then over she went. This is the first time I have seen her roll over, although it has happened several times now during the night. I was so thrilled that we got the first roll over on camera! But don't get too excited, it turns out I was not recording... There is a button you have to push to start! So here is take 2- no rolling this time though :(
No comments:
Post a Comment