Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Half Year Birthday, Benjamin

Benjamin is tipping the scales at 32 lbs these days.  Thankfully he still wants to be picked up and carried from time to time!  At 2 and 1/2 years old he is also 36.5" tall. 

A conversation with Benjamin recently included the following: "I am going on a mission to Sesame Street."...."What will I do on a mission?" Momma replies: "You will talk about Jesus."  Benjamin then comments: "I tell people about the temple."  

"B. E. N. That spells Lucy."
In response to the Sesame Street Games Online: "No Zoe, stop talking."
Who is Benjamin's best friend: "Uncle Vernon is my best friend."
He climbs up to the computer and says: "I want to make a phone call.  I want to call Uncle Steven."
"Let's go play in my room.  Because Daddy wants to work on the computer."
"Mommy stay in my bedroom and I will come out here in just a second."
He refers to the lawnmower as the "Lawn-da-mower"

Some of his favorite song includes (he refers to this as muskik): I love to see the temple. I am a child of God. The wheels on the bus. Old McDonald. Welcome, Welcome, Sabbath morning. 

P. S. - He can read books to himself, now.

No comments: