Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween - 2010

It's Halloween time. Benjamin was able to fit into his dog costume from last year.  Baby Lucy wore a lion outfit.  Sorry no pictures of her in that outfit *perhaps in the future.  We went to the branch for their fall trunk or treat and had a blast.  Momma painted Benjamin's face and once we arrived home and started preparing for bed, Benjamin was insistent that his whiskers remain.  He woke up with phantom black lines the next morning!










These last 4 pictures are courtesy of my landscaping buddy.  I wanted to show some of our wonderful leaves turning but hadn't successfully made an attempt using my camera.  So, I borrowed images he had already taken. The last 3 shots are taken at a development currently selling lots.

1 comment:

Josh and Angela Juett said...

Ben is so cute...... I love all the pictures of Asheville.... I miss that place..