Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Funny things Ben says

We were racing into the bathroom to see who could use the potty first. Of course he won, so I said "Benjamin, you were so fast!" He replies "And you were so slow!"

This morning he said to Lucy "Don't eat my jammies, Baby Lulu!" Evidently she was mouthing on his fuzzy new pajamas...

He says "Come tackle me!"  Meaning come tickle me.

We were talking about watching the Christmas parade.  "Did you see the doggies?"
"Yes."
"Did you see the fire engine?"
"Yes."
"Did you see Mighty Mouse?"
"Yes... I LOVE Mighty Mouse!"  (This is the first time he has come across Mighty Mouse, who knew?)

"Sir is for guwuls (girls) and ma'am is for boys."  He says this on purpose to be silly.

"Mommy,I am growing hair."
"Where are you growing hair?"
"On my chinny-chin." (Daddy is growing a goatee)

He asks for a napkin at mealtimes to wipe his face.  He calls it a "napkimin."










No comments: