Beautiful! I have a funny story to share with you. A few weeks ago in sharing time we are learning about King Benjamin, Abinadi, & Samuel the Lamanite. Larry has to guess King Benjamin and the kids are giving him all the wonderful clues from the scriptures. He just was not getting it so I told him it was his favorite Uncle. Still no clue. When I said it is the Moody's little boy, he got it right away. You guys are missed.
1 comment:
Beautiful! I have a funny story to share with you. A few weeks ago in sharing time we are learning about King Benjamin, Abinadi, & Samuel the Lamanite. Larry has to guess King Benjamin and the kids are giving him all the wonderful clues from the scriptures. He just was not getting it so I told him it was his favorite Uncle. Still no clue. When I said it is the Moody's little boy, he got it right away. You guys are missed.
Post a Comment