Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day is Night & Night is Day

I wanted to take the time to put aside some of the point and clicks and try out a short clip. Before you go complaining about there not being sound, take into consideration the budget I was working with when I bought the camera... Also, most of us remember days of silent cartoons and movies. I meant for it to be a point and shoot rather than a video recorder. Now, you may complain and for a present, y'all could buy us one! Don't really buy us one, we would never get anything done without pointing a camera at Benjamin. I guess if you want to hear him hollerin' pick up the phone and call.

He does have his days and nights mixed up. You realize this the most when during the day after a feeding he goes straight off to sleep. But at night after a feeding his little eyes stay lit up as to say "now what?" Mari thinks this trend may help while I am still away during the day she can get caught up on sleep that will be missed at night. We will see about that...

No comments: