How we love our gassy smiles.
They brighten our day and shorten our miles,
Farts smell so bad that we suck air from above the tiles,
But, hey these are the simple trials!

We would also like to thank the Billings family for our swaddle blanket. It is the right shape, size, and color. I am especially grateful for something more boyish and all this yellow and green and brown.
They brighten our day and shorten our miles,
Farts smell so bad that we suck air from above the tiles,
But, hey these are the simple trials!
We would also like to thank the Billings family for our swaddle blanket. It is the right shape, size, and color. I am especially grateful for something more boyish and all this yellow and green and brown.
1 comment:
Mari! How cute is he Heidi and I are enjoying his pictures and can't wait to see him in real life. Congradulations!!!!
Post a Comment